Saturday, October 17, 2015

Fall + Sweet Spot® Skirts = FUN, FLIRTY & PRACTICAL

Fall is finally here, and I couldn’t be happier! I love Fall more than any other time of the year. I love the colors and smells of. I love the cool, crisp air. I love Fall foods (Pumpkin Spice Latte and candy corn anyone?), and above all, I love my Fall wardrobe! Boots and scarves, sweaters and hats, bring on the warm, cozy clothes! 


When it starts getting chilly, I love to wear my Sweet Spot® Skirts with leggings and tall boots. Add a sweater and scarf and I’ve got a look that works for anything from morning coffee with my girlfriends to afternoon PTA meetings.  PS.  Don't forget they are reversible so you can change your mind and flip to a different color if you want. And for the inevitable trip to the pumpkin patch, all I need to do is swap my leather boots for a pair of rubber rain boots and I’m ready to go!   And for all those fun Fall/Halloween runs coming up, we have several new Halloween print athletic skirts available, like Monster Mash, Red Cauldrons, and Spooky Night. Personally, I’m planning on sporting Red Cauldrons for the run I’m signed up to do on Halloween morning! 
Keep Running, 
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment