Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Perfect Saleswoman

Saturday night I flew out my door in my Sweet Spot® Skirt to attend a Silpada Party in Kalama Washington.  #whereintheheckisthat #whydoyoulivenearcanada.  Pulling in 30 minutes late, I tried to sneak in quietly without calling attention to my tardiness.  Five steps into the house, one of the ladies looked at me and said convincingly,  "That is a Sweet Spot® Skirt."  I asked how she was able to tell from 20 feet away and she replied, "I own two skirts myself."   Smiling, I thanked her and said I was honored.   She smiled, looked a bit confused with my statement but we both went about our jewelry shopping and snacking.

About 15 minutes later, this same woman said to me:  "Did you know that you can go to the store in Downtown Vancouver and they will customize a skirt for you and make it anyway you wish?"  Obviously, she didn't know that I was the owner of the store, but she was putting the hard sell on me$

I have never smiled so big or so proud as I said giggling, "Yes I do know that....I am the owner of the company!"   #whencustomersarehappy  #ILOVEMYJOB  Right at that moment Cindy chimed in laughing, "And I was going to tell you that they also came with a snap on tutu."  We giggled hugged.  Small world and good times.

Kelly Gardner you made my day!  Keep on spreading the news:)  #skirtlove
Thank you Brandee for a inviting me.
Hugs and Much Love,
Stephanie

PS
I was wearing my new favorite skirt:  Girlie Gearhead Click here to see it!


No comments:

Post a Comment