Monday, July 11, 2011

An EMAIL I received this morning! Made my Day!

Hey Sweet Spot Skirt Fans:
I have had a great day!  First a 25 mile bike ride next to River Boise... wow.  Second, an oil change for my truck...needed.  Third, a flash mob sale in Boise...amazing.  I was checking my email tonight finally, and found this.....

"I just returned to Boise from Eastern Idaho and along the way passed a vehicle with your skirts and website painted on the side. Looked up the site and love it.  I am looking through your online catalog trying to decide which skirt to order my wife right now.  Just wanted to let you know that your advertising works as I otherwise would not have known about these. Great story. Thank you for being brave enough to go out and start a new business! I wish you all the luck in the world!! "

LIFE IS GOOD.... I LOVE BOISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment