Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Vancouver Marathon Contest

**Win an entry to the Vancouver USA Freedom 5K, Half Marathon or Full!  Send us a pic of you in your skirt and a story of your Sweet Spot Skirt in action and you could win:
  • A Free Entry to an event at the Vancouver USA Marathon June 15-16th + an $100 shopping spree at the SSS store (limited to stock on hand)
  • *Must not be signed up already for the VUM*
  • If coming from over 500 miles away, receive a $75 Hilton Vancouver voucher to stay
  • Send to info@sweetspotskirts.com

Sharon's email to Sweet Spot Skirts:
"After I picked up my Rock ‘n Roll race packet, my friend and I stopped by your store.  Boy, was that fun!  I have some really cool new skirts! 
Also, I wanted to tell you that I wore my Jaguar skirt.  It’s the first time I have worn a skirt in a run, and I achieved the goal I have been working on for 2 ½ years!  I was both happy and stylish.  I can’t say that I think the result was totally because of your skirt, but let’s give it some credit.  The people in the picture on either side of me are both much faster runners.  Until today, I have never even come close to their times, but today I beat them!  Yay!

Also, when I was waiting in line at Starbucks to use the restroom (beats the Port-a-Potties any day of the week), the gal in front of me in line admired my skirt.  She is from Florida and flying back tomorrow, but I gave her the name of your company so she can check out your web site. 
What a fun day:  wearing a cute skirt and reaching a goal that has eluded me for way too long!  If you look out your window and see a cloud with the number “9” on it, that is me dancing on it (wearing my fast and flirty skirt, of course)!
Sharon
PS – and this is coming from someone who was never a running skirt person!  Until now… 

Way to Go, Sharon!  Congrats on your running accomplishments!  We always claimed the Fast 'N Flirty skirts make us run faster...now we may have some proof :)

No comments:

Post a Comment