Saturday, January 4, 2014

Skirt Wars- Dianna's "Red Reigns" Sweet Spot Skirt

 Read about the friendly competition amongst our staff: Skirt Wars.
Red Reigns, Front and Reverse
"I am Dianna, the Shop Manager.  When I went fabric shopping, I had it in my mind that I wanted a purple skirt for Skirt Wars.  However, after searching and searching, I just couldn't find the perfect design.  Mary, the Director of Ops, was shopping with me, and casually said "Dianna, you love red.  You always wear red.  Why aren't you looking for a red skirt?"  After that, I immediately found my perfect red and black combo.  Sometimes it takes a little teamwork!  I think you'll love both sides of this beautiful skirt."
Find "Red Reigns" here.


Read about the other competing athletic skirts in our blog.  Vote for your favorite skirt by "Liking" it in the Facebook album "Skirt Wars."

No comments:

Post a Comment