Saturday, January 4, 2014

Skirt Wars- Mary's "Cobalt Crusader" Sweet Spot Skirt

Read about the friendly competition amongst our staff: Skirt Wars.

"My name is Mary and I am the Director of Operations and bookkeeper for Sweet Spot Skirts.  I simply love all shades of blue and keep an eye out for blue when fabric shopping.  As soon as I saw these Cobalt blue batik fabrics I knew I had to choose them for the Skirt War!  The simple Cobalt and Black graphic on the main fabric is stunning and versatile.  Plus, I was pleasantly surprised at how the blue side two looks like a deep ocean blue and sewed up so well.  After choosing this fabric I was in New York for a long weekend and saw that Cobalt is a big color trend for this winter season.  Of course, it will never go out of style in my closet.  Choose Cobalt Crusader for skirt war!  Go Cobalt!!" Find "Cobalt Crusader" here.

Front of Cobalt Crusader
Reverse of Cobalt Crusader
Read about the other competing athletic skirts in our blog.  Vote for your favorite skirt by "Liking" it in the Facebook Album "Skirt Wars."


No comments:

Post a Comment